Monday, March 12, 2012


I never blog like it’s my diary.
Today is an exception.
Because it is exceptionally perfect today.
…
It is the best day ever!
Everything went on so well.

The new math teacher is CUTE!
She said, “one day Q approaches P….”
There, the love story of Mathematics.

Chemistry, I didn’t fail it!
I’m so proud of myself.
Well, it is not that good after all, but I reached my aim.

Oishi Bun à the name of the bakery shop.
I’m indulging in the smell of food.
There’s a very relaxing aroma in the shop.
And…
Here comes the best part.

The owner of the shop
Gave me a durian tart for FREE!!
And it taste awesomely nice!


I never thought that I would be this lucky.
I guess I used up all my luck for today.
It worth it though.
I have never been this happy before.
I never thought that a small durian tart would make up my day.

I must be dreaming.
Sweet dream. For sure.

-雪-
-Snow-

1 comment:

Eugene said...

Glad ur happy.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...