Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another turning point of life...

When 6 meets 5... The life of 8 girls are now tied up to each other. :)


Goodbye AUSMAT, and Hello A-LEVEL...
Once again, I'm at the starting point of the new journey.
I don't know where this path will leads me to, I don't know how far I can go.
Some people told me so, "You don't have to see all the stairs, you just need to take the first step."
I supposed that's true, and I shall hold on to my decision.



Josephine, Shi Ying, Twinkle, Lavinia, Yin Yin, Daphne and Yan Ying.
Thank you to all of you for being my very first and close friends in A-Level!
Wish the best of luck to all of us! ;)♥

-雪-
-Snow-

3 comments:

JâĐ said...

work hard together & get into dream uni after 1.5 years later! ;)

雪。。 said...

Thank you tracy! ^^<3

Unknown said...

Aw Khang Yee :")

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...