Monday, March 27, 2017

Remember this moment

Life has never stop giving me surprises and I'm thankful for all that have happened. Remember this moment and be brave to face all the upcoming challenges.

A note for the future me:

Hello there!
I hope you are doing well and enjoying what you are doing right now.
Just in case you are feeling down and discouraged, I want to remind you about this moment, when you have been brave and strong.

Today is the 27th of March 2017.
It's the day when you presented in the Psychology conference.
I am sure you'll remember how frightened you were in public speaking and those moments when you stutter even for the simplest thing like asking questions during lecture. Speaking in public is potentially the last thing you want to do in your life.
But today, you committed yourself to present your dissertation in a conference. You made it to the conference and you challenged yourself for that one thing that you have been haunted for years.
Not only that you've challenged your limit, you even won the best prize!

So, I just want to tell you, if you are again facing a dilemma, thinking twice whether you should try something that you are fear of. GO! Try it. You will never know how things will turn out until you have tried it.

Remember this moment. Be brave.


Yours truly,
KY.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...